Last week I turned 35! Age is just a number and here are 35 things I have learned.
In no particular order, Heres what I know
Good things will happen and bad things will happen, they are all part of making you the person you are. So don’t live with regret for what has passed.
2.Do no harm
5. Family and friends are important.
6.Say yes to new opportunities you never know where they will lead.
7. Be silly
8. What others think of you is none of your business.
9. Don’t worry! Worrying doesn’t solve problems, actions do.
10. No.9 is easier said than done but it works.
11. Good friends can go a long while without talking and always pick up like it’s been no time at all.
13. Me-time is important
14. Hangry is real!
15. Know yourself before you expect someone else to.
16. You don’t need makeup.
17. Eat lots of veggies.
18. Coffee is awesome.
19. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
20. If opportunities don’t happen, create them.
21. Nothing is set in stone.
22. You have to grow old, you don’t have to grow up.
23. You don’t need all the stuff you have.
24. Spending time in nature is important.
25. You can always change your mind.
26. Be creative.
27. Music and dance speak to your soul.
28. Wear sunscreen (Thanks, Baz)
29. You are no good to anyone if you don’t look after yourself.
32. Speak your mind.
33. Pick your battles.
34. Mind your mental health.
35. Its ok to be emotional!