Add images to your blog post?
Watch this quick and to the point video!
Add images to your blog post with this quick and easy checklist.
- Rename your images to contain keywords/search words in the title.
- Upload to your blog post by click Add Media
- Copy the title into the “Alt Text” (Alt text is important for SEO)
- In the “Link to” drop-down menu select “none”
- You can resize the image by clicking “Edit Image” and inputting the new size. Click “Scale” and then “Back”.
- Click “Add into Post” and finish your blog post.
- Click “Preview” to check it all looks ok before you hit “Publish”